Friday, May 21, 2010

World Cup is only 21 days away

The first game (South Africa vs. Mexico) kicks off in 20 days, 22 hours and 6 minutes (as I am typing this). I will continue to post updates to our blog about the Ferris Family before, during and after the World Cup. But I will also be writing posts about the World Cup, the American team and many of the other teams in the tournament. All of these posts (which get automatically e-mailed to many of you who read this blog) will have the words "World Cup" at the start of the subject line. So if you don't care about the World Cup, feel free to delete these e-mails.

But for the rest of you, I hope what I write will help get you excited about the World Cup, answer some questions you may have about the tournament and let you enjoy the games a little more. It will all be written from my perspective for an audience of people who tune into soccer every four years but don't know the game or the players inside and out. And if there are particular questions or subjects you're interested in please let me know.

Go USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment